Get the Cash You Need Quickly and Without Hassle!
Today, many people struggle just to make ends meet between paydays. When you have financial emergencies, such as unexpected medical bills or car repairs, it can be even harder to fulfill all your financial obligations between paychecks.
Your first thought might be to go to your local bank to get a traditional loan. However, many banks do not offer low amounts to consumers for minor financial emergencies, and any loans that you do obtain may take weeks to process. Worse yet, if you have bad credit, you will be outright denied the help you need.
That is where we come in.
Are you a payday loan lender?
No, and we want to ensure that our customers are fully aware that we are not lenders. We just match you with a lender from our network best suited for your financial needs. If you are matched with a payday loan lender and have been approved for a loan, you will need to contact them to obtain the complete loan details.
What penalties will I receive for late or non-payments?
If you are late on your payment or fail to pay at all, you will be penalized. However, the severity of the penalty will vary between lenders. We are not a lender, and that is why it is important to get in touch with the lender you are matched with to find out more.
What is included in the renewal policy?
Many lenders will offer loan extensions or rollovers. However, the number of extensions that you can receive will vary depending on the state law and individual company policies. Again, we are not a lender and it is important to consult with the lender you are matched with for further details.
What is your responsible lending code?
It is very important that you use short-term personal loans responsibly. In doing so, you will be able to get the financial relief required with less stress. However, again, we are not a lender, so if you are matched with a lender, you will need to contact them for more details about the responsible lending code.
What is the annual percentage rate (APR) and other fees?
We would like to stress again that we are not a lender, so it is highly recommended to consult with your matched lender for the essential details. The APR attached to a loan, as well as other fees, will vary between different lending companies and state law.
Even though we are not a lender, we can offer you the following general information:
- Repayment and rate. Information regarding repayment and rate varies between lenders and is based on your own personal eligibility. Once you are approved by a lender, the necessary information will be made available to you. After your application has been completed, a loan cannot be issued unless the repayment and rate terms are accepted by you.
- APR. The APR attached to your loan is affected by the information you provide as well as the state law. The APR will also vary between individual lenders, although around 650% is a common representation. For example, if you obtain a $500 loan for a 14-day period at 651.79%, the APR could be $125, making the total amount to be repaid as being $625.
What exactly is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a short-term loan introduced by the financial community to assist consumers with getting immediate cash between paydays. This is often done for emergencies, such as repairs for a vehicle or unexpected medical bills. The short-term loan serves as a way of helping the consumer make ends meet until receiving payment from their employer or other source of income, such as a pension. However, the income has to be a steady source to be eligible.
Payday loans may also be known as fast cash loans, bad credit loans, cash advances, payday advances, and many more. No matter what name is attached to the short-term loan, its purpose is to provide consumers with another source of funds during times of need.
By using our website, PaydayLoanBuff.com, consumers can obtain the necessary funds by working with our massive directory of professional lenders. The lenders work with consumers experiencing financial hardship to provide short-term loans after being matched up and approved.
The amount that you can receive varies between lenders, but consumers may be eligible for $100 to $1,500 in total. The consumers will then generally have a 14-day period for repayment of the loan and its attached fees.
What do I need to have to be approved for a payday loan?
When applying for a loan, the approval process will vary between lenders. However, there are still important points to remember for bettering your chances of approval:
- Fill out your application honestly. It is very important that you are honest when filling out an application for a payday loan. If you provide misleading or false information, you will face rejection.
- Fill out your application completely. If you leave any required fields blank, you will only delay the process and also make it harder to be approved. Always make sure that you have the necessary documents handy as well at the lender's request.
- Be aware that each lender has their own set of guidelines for approval. When checking your eligibility for a loan, lenders may look for additional information that is not provided on your application. They may look into your financial history to determine if you are a high-risk consumer or if you have outstanding payday loans still owing.
The basic requirements that you will need to fulfill include:
- Being over 18 years old
- Being able to show proof of having a regular income
- Having an open and active bank account
What must I do to begin the payday loan application process?
To begin the application process, you will need to fill out our easy online form with all the required information. Once we receive the information and determine your specific loan requirements, the information will be forwarded to the most compatible lender.
Once your application is matched with a suitable lender, you will be required to sign an electronic loan agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions surrounding the loan, you do not need to accept the funds. If you have any questions regarding the contract terms, contact the lender directly to clear any confusion.
If the loan is approved and signed for, the funds will be deposited directly into your bank account on the following banking day. Although you may have different payment options, the lender has to deliver all payments through an electronic transfer.
After receiving my funds, how long do I have to pay the loan back?
Many payday loans are expected to be paid back in 14 days or less because this is often when borrowers receive their next paycheck. However, extensions can be provided (if applicable) as long as the additional fees are paid accordingly.
After you are matched with a lender, you will receive the lender's specific instructions and guidelines for the repayment of your loan. Many lenders will provide their borrowers with several repayment options that include:
- Extending the payday loan as long as you pay any additional fees and interest
- Extending the loan while paying a portion of it and its added interest
- Repaying the loan on its due date as outlined in the contract
- Auto-financing of your payday loan if action is not taken before or on the due date
Once you have signed the agreement and have the funds, your primary contact will be the lender that you are matched with if you should have any questions. As it was stated earlier, at PaydayLoanBuff.com, we are not the lender, so please contact your matched lender if you have any questions.
How do I receive my funds?
Depending on how busy your lender is, you may receive your funds in just 1 or 2 hours. At this point, you will receive your funds as an electronic deposit into your active bank account.
What is the longest time that I would have to wait to receive my funds?
If your loan is approved on a business day, the funds can be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours. You may even be able to have the funds immediately transferred into your account by some of our lenders. However, if your application is processed during a holiday or weekend, your funds will not be deposited until the next business day.
What are your business hours?
Our site can accept your application at any given time. However, your application may experience delays because our lenders have their own set business hours.
What holidays affect the loan process?
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Veterans Day
- Columbus Day
If a holiday lands on a weekend, you will experience a short delay with your application process. However, we have many lenders that still work on holidays.
If you have applied for a loan during a holiday weekend, we will finish the process the next business day to ensure that you get the assistance you need as quickly as possible. If you need confirmation for received funds, please contact your bank or access your bank account online.
What is the maximum loan amount that I can receive?
When using PaydayLoanBuff.com, you may be eligible for loans up to $1,500. However, exactly how much you will receive depends on the lender and the information you provide through your application. The lenders will offer you the amount that they feel most comfortable with, which is often less than the maximum amount available.
How much will I pay in fees?
We are careful to work with the best payday loan lenders in the industry. However, since the lenders operate out of different cities, the total cost for fees attached to the loan will vary. Before the loan is issued to you, the lender will provide you with the exact details you need to know for how much you will pay in fees.
What do I do next if my loan application is turned down?
We work hard to match you with a lender that will most likely approve you, but there are instances in which you still may be denied a loan. Although we try to avoid such circumstances, it is ultimately up to the lender to make the final decision about your eligibility. If you have been denied by a lender, you can directly contact the lender to see what caused a problem.
What are my other options if you cannot match me with a lender?
As previously mentioned, we work hard to get your loan approved by one or more lenders. However, we cannot ensure that each and every loan will be ultimately approved because our lenders each have their own preset terms to work by. It will be up to them to make the final decision on your eligibility for a payday loan.
When applying again for a loan, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Be aware of when you submit your loan application. Try to submit your loan application only during the regular business hours for most lending companies. If you submit the application in the middle of the night or during banking holidays, it can affect your approval.
- Provide clear proof of income. By requesting direct depositing of your pay into your bank account from your job or other source of income, you give your lender a direct link to show how their funds will be returned.
- Ensure that you pay off any outstanding payday loans from our site or others. If you have any outstanding payday loans still owing, you increase your chances of being denied.
What if I only have a savings bank account and not a checking bank account?
It is advisable that you get a checking account because many of our lenders will not work with applicants that do not have one. Otherwise, you will need to consult with your banker to get a routine number so that your funds can be directly deposited.
Can I still apply for a loan if state issued benefits are my only source of income?
We have many lenders that work with applicants experiencing such circumstances. You will just need to provide detailed information regarding the nature and history of the payments. This is required to verify that you receive consistent income so that you will not overextend yourself with the loan repayment.
Do you accept other forms of identification if I do not have a state ID or license?
To verify your identity, we will accept a social security number or passport.
Will I undergo a credit check?
Our lenders generally only check your credit history to review your loan history activity and verify your ID.
So what is the bottom line?
Unfortunately, financial emergencies do not wait until you have money in the bank to happen. When you are strapped for cash and need immediate funds to prevent further harm, then let us here at PaydayLoanBuff.com help.